What’s in it?
The full game in its current BETA state.
All the things we’re currently working on right now:
- In Game Sound Effects
- Some Menu Sound Effects
- Dramatic narration of story logs
- Worldwide leaderboards, achievements, all that goes along with integrating Steam or GoG.com
- LAN Multiplayer
- Smart controller switching in multiplayer with multiple controllers
- Tuning and tweaking forever…
What’s the catch?
Well, today the code awoke on my PC in a BETA state, a work in progress, so I decided to present this latest version as it currently stands. To balance this free giveaway of years of hard work, I chose two fair limitations:
- First to define a concept of “play session” to create a limit of 21 play sessions total, and each one for 10 minutes tops. Like sports games do (did?) demos. It’s basically 3 hours and 30 minutes of total gameplay. I think it’s fair for a sampler, a demo. If you really don’t like it, then you won’t need that much time to know. If you do, maybe you’d like to comeback for more.
- Second was to reset the progress achieved on every play session, this because it’s fun to “beat the game”, it’s really rewarding and requires concentration and practice. There’s really high replayability here, so it’s not going to be that bothersome. But it’s also because it’s really hard to pull off, so hopefully you’d like to comeback for the full experience and unlock all secrets, specially the good ones that take more than 10 minutes to achieve.
Let me know if you disagree with that reasoning, everything can be arranged with a message, tweet or email.
Also, leave a comment and maybe even some feedback, I’d appreciate any thoughts and perspectives, and any votes on Greenlight too!